Eon Ruhrgas Northsea Limited, Huntington Field Development Project (Partial Pipeline Design Scope)
Xodus Group Limited was the design and engineering contractor for the Huntington Field Development Project for E.ON. Ruhrgas North Sea UK Limited. The scope of the project included design and engineering of
- Subsea pipeline carrying the petroleum reservoir fluid to a Floating Production Storage and Offloading unit (FPSO).
- Subsea pipe carrying water from the FPSO for injecting it into the reservoir
- Subsea pipeline carrying gas for injecting it into the reservoir for the gas lift operation
- Gas export pipeline carrying gas from the FPSO to the tie-in location to CATS T1 pipeline
- Riser system associated connecting each pipeline to the FPSO.
- Subsea structures like manifold, Huntington Tee structure, spool pieces associated with each pipeline, bends and associated fittings.
- Subsea umbilical
We performed design and engineering of the pipelines.